Our campsite is set in the Urbasa Nature Park, in the heart of a beech forest, on the most extensive plateau in Europe.
- A 3 star campsite in the heart of the countryside
- Choose the best type of accommodation to suit you: pitches, luxury holiday lodges, rooms, etc.
- A whole range of activities for all the family (MTB centre, hill walking, horse trails, etc.)
- Beautiful scenery to discover
- Just 20 minutes away from Alsasua and Estella, and half an hour from Vitoria and San Sebastian (A-1)
- A campsite set in a stunning spot, with all the services and amenities you may require
- Horse riding trails and stables
The Urbasa Campsite has 14 holiday lodges, sleeping from 4 to 8, a tent area, caravan area, rooms for groups, bar, restaurant, complementary WIFI, MTB centre, bike trails, stables, and horse riding trails and kids' activities.
The Urbasa Nature Park is a protected area featuring an idyllic landscape, with leafy beech woods and extensive meadowlands, This sierra offers visitors some spectacular spots to visit, such as the Source of the Urederra river, the Monastery of Irantzu and the Balcón de Pilatos viewpoint. What's more it's the perfect place for hill walking, bike trails and horse riding trails and caving,etc.
Map of the Améscoa - Urederra Valley (Government of Navarra)